Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I worked all weekend but still got in some fun with the fam! Friday night was a late night at work so we had a nice date with the couch. Saturday we went out to dinner with my parents and I had one too many margaritas! Sunday was a short day at work so I came home and got to spend some time with John, Bentley, and Lifetime. We decided to go get something to eat and had some Greek food, which was kind of gross but oh well. Here are some pics I snapped this weekend. 
Hanging with NENE at work....
First Margarita of the night!!!


I have a new obsession with pointy shoes..the pointier the better!!

Someone just got a bathy!



This is the beginning of the BEST week of the year right behind Christmas....MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!!!!! I checked out bank account and John ordered something from Overstock so not sure what the HECK that is but I'm very excited!! My Nane (grandma in Italian) made 3 POUNDS of LASAGNA for Thursday night (my birthday) for my whole fam to enjoy so that should be fun and not diet friendly! I'm going to live the last few days of being 24 up....and by living it up that means lots of wine and nutella spread on graham crackers. Yes, I know I'm a party animal!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a lovely weekend, the dog is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you! Bentely loves to get his picture taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bentely is so cute. Sure, he likes to get his picture taken. It seems like he really wants the spotlight. Sounds you had a splash!

    ReplyDelete