Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Bentley- Thank you for being the best snuggler around and I love hearing you crunch your food. My sweet angel.
Dear Work- hopefully I have a new job next week, I'm so nervous about putting my 2 weeks notice in though! I hate disappointing people!
Dear John - Your an amazing hubby and even though I interrupt you when your talking, don't put the dishes in the dishwasher rinsed off, keep the refrig open when I'm in the kitchen and all the other things you don't think I listen to when you speak about, just so you know I DO listen I just choose to keep annoying you! I love you so much though and you DO know that!! Oh and hopefully next Fathers Day we can celebrate YOU!
Dear Coffee- Thanks for being there when I wake up, wouldn't know what to do without you!
Dear Jillian Michaels - Thank you for kicking my but all the time!
Dear Dad- Even though this Sunday is your day I think that you should be appreciated every other day. I love you so much and you are an amazing dad who raised me and Steph to be kind and grateful yet gave us anything we wanted growing up. Love you Dad

Happy Fathers Day weekend! Hope everyone has wonderful fun plans. I have to work...BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment