Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So What Wednesdays

This week I'm saying SO WHAT to...

  • Watching "Dont Be Tardy For The Wedding" and all the "Housewives" over and over and over. I just can't get enough of all of them!
  • Being EXTATIC about Laguna Beach Reruns being back on TV!!!!! OMG SOOOOO EXCITING!!! I loved watching Kristen and Lauren fight over Stephen! I'm telling ya, MTV just doesnt make shows like that anymore!
  • Dyeing my hair back dark because I'm too lazy/cheap to keep putting blonde into it. The blonde was nice and different but I feel like myself when my hair is darker AND my roots were gross.
  • Wishing Summer was over even though it just started. Here is South Florida it is H O T. I'm so ready to throw on my boots and a sweater!
  • Sometimes wishing I lived in a different place. Most people would DIE to live 5 min from the beach BUT i've been here most of my life and sometimes I wish for something new and exciting.

2 comments:

  1. how is it possible i keep missing don't be tardy to the wedding/ I know that show comes on 80x a day!
    and OMGGGGG DYING about laguna beach coming back. I'm flying into OC airport in september and we're going to be going through Laguna on our way to san diego. I cannot wait!
    yup, i feel you on dying your hair back dark. I got too lazy/cheap to keep mine blonde a couple years back too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to watch tardy for the wedding! After reading my so what's I feel like a tv addict!!! Your so lucky you get to go Laguna!!! Take lots of pictures!

      Delete