Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So What If...

Happy Wednesdays Love Bugs! This week I'm saying so what to...

- Getting rid of my facebook, you can see my reasoning in my post from yesterday.
- I spent yesterday in my PJs on the couch doing NOTHING. Cramps suck!!!
- Not understanding wtf happened to forever 21. Has anyone noticed the clothes just are not that cute anymore?!?! Or am I just getting older?? Hmmmm
- I never ever say curse words. I mean I have I be really really angry to say something bad. And I would never say anything like that in front of my parents!! I don't know why, I just don't think it sounds cute coming out of my mouth
- Eating so much guacamole it almost made me sick..but it was soooo good!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. I did a Facebook full delete on New Years 2011 and I seriously have never been happier. It's SO worth it and you have more free time for normal things, like family, friends, etc haha. And blogging! I so don't blame you. It's weird at first, but you get over it fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes feels kind of weird today but I don't think I'm ever going back! I don't need it in my life anymore! Thank you for the inspiration!

      Delete
  2. I never cuss ever either. I never did growing up.... like at what age do these 'bad words' become acceptable? Maybe I'm just a southern belle, because I think it's soo trashy when girls cuss. I mean unless you drop a can on your foot or someone almost runs you off the road in traffic.... then it's okay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes lol if a can drops or in the car it is ok!!

    ReplyDelete