Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Current Obsessions

1) Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding...OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I never liked Kim before but now she is my FAVE! I love her and Kroy and I may or may not have tried to convince my hubby that we should move to Atlanta. OK, so Kim is not the best role model...I get that BUT I think she is real person and does not care about what ANYONE thinks about her. I hope she gets another spin off show of her own which I bet will happen soon



2) OK so I don't really enjoy working out AT ALL but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do I guess. I was getting so bored of the treadmill so I decided to order some Jillian Michael's DVDs because she always knows how to kick a booty into shape. I recommend "Yoga Meltdown", " 6 Pack Abs", & "Ripped In 30".
3) Juicing, I have been juicing almost every day for the past few weeks and it feels GOOD! I usually juice spinach, celery, blueberries, flax seed, 1 banana, and coconut mile. It may not sound yummy but it really is not that bad and makes you feel so good inside! Try it for a week and you will feel the difference.
4) Neon Colors are my FAVE right now! I LOVE them for my nails but have yet to buy any neon clothes yet. I def think its time. I think it gives an outfit such a cute POP of color!

5) John Mayer "Shadow Days". Not so sure what happened to my man John Mayers looks this past year but his music is still my fave. I have been in love with him since 16 years old and always knew I would marry a guy named John (not true but I tell my hubby that). His lyrics explain EXACTLY what I'm feeling at any given second and its like he knows what I'm going through in my life. This album explains growing up and changing and learning from the past. Def check it out!








No comments:

Post a Comment