Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Deactivating and Preseed

I deactivated my facebook account today because
1) I don't talk to anyone except my sister in law who I can text
2) I'm so tired of everyone having babies and I'm not. Sorry to be so blunt but I'm jealous
3) I also don't care about your fancy vaca, your perfect life, and your gorgeous new purse.

I hate when people say "Facebook is turning into the new "MySpace" because I always thought they were basically the same! It's just a time waster and a perfect place for gossip and stalking (2 things I can get sucked into very easily). Im still on Instagram of you want to check me out there my name is "mrseiben".

Ok next topic...Preseed. I ordered some today because my period of course came again today!!! Its not getting the message that it is NOT welcomed here!!! If you have any reviews good or bad about Preseed please let me know.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment