Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear Hair, I'm SO tired of you. I'm really ready for a change! I know I have put n some highlights but yout are just dragging me down! Dear Blog, I'm really starting to like you. Its nice to have a journal again. Dear John, I'm so sorry our alarm didn't go off this morning, but wasent it nice to sleep in a litte? Dear MBA, I'm coming for YOU! I'm so excited to have my application done! Now I just have to get my funding secured and we can begin! Dear Little Sissy, so excited for your first mini-vacation with your boyfriend. I'm going to miss you but I can't tell you because I want you to have a good time!


4 comments:

  1. Sleeping in is nice to do every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday to you too!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete