Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Instagraming Thursdays

Is that even a word? Not sure but I tend to make my own vocab. SIDE NOTE - My husband was the ONLY person to EVER call me out on saying the word SUPPOSIDLY like this: SUPPOISBLY. True love I tell ya! Anywho, I do love me some Instagram and think its so cool that normal not creative peeps like myself look like a full on photog! Here are some of my pics from the week. So Monday I went to the dentist. I havent went in a while (bad girl) so it was pretty rough taking new x-rays and such. Sitting in the chair I snapped this while the dentist was blah blahing about how I need to floss more. Oh my handsome hubby...how sweet you look so snuggled on the couch. No one would ever guess just a few hours earlier I was screaming at you because you powerwashed our front door the day before and as I tried to lock the door my key became JAMMED!! I had sweat beads dripping from my forehead trying to unlodge my key. Not a good sight. Last but OF COURSE not least.... Mr. Bentley John waking up from his slumber. Usually John wakes up at around 5:00 AM to go to work and Bentley knows its HIS time to get into bed. He cant wait to kick his daddy out of bed!! There you have it....I know what your thinking "Brittany you lead SUCH an exciting boring life!!!" Well, no worries there is so much more where that came from!! LOL Have a good Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment