Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

The weekend is over....

But my vacation has just begun! So after feeling down in the dumbs on Friday I decided that I will not succumb to those anxious feelings again. I basically had a mini-meltdown Friday night and it felt GOOD. I told my husband what I was feeling concerning money issues and such and he said the kindest words "whatever your feeling pick it up and hand it over to me". It just felt like such a relief. He is my angel sent from above and knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with him is such a blessing. I gathered up the strength and decided to have a meeting with a real estate broker so I'm going to dive back into my first passion, which is selling houses. I hope to build up enough foundation where I am able to do it full time again. Yesterday I went to church and to say that I needed that is an understatement. It felt like I was rejuvenated and cleansed. Life is full of blessings and this week I'm going to sit back and soak in the sun and all that I have around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment