Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SO WHAT WEDNESDAYS!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT to...
  • I HATE putting the dishes away after the dishwasher is finished. That is why I STUFF the dishwasher to the max which drives my husband NUTS!!! Oh...and rinsing them before going in there?!?!?! What the heck is the point of the dishwasher!!!
  • Needing a new summer wardrobe. I have to wear a uniform to work so when I'm not stuck in that horrible thing I need some nice summery clothes to enjoy the summer in!
  • LOVING that when I get out of work at 8:30pm it is still light out! I can come home and enjoy our patio in the light!
  • Watching the Today show everyday. When I lived at home my mom and I would wake up at 7AM every morning and watch it together so I guess its just habit now.
  • Starting to get excited about my birthday next week!! Here I come 25!

2 comments:

  1. oh i geel you on needing a new summer wardrobe. I'm about to just go to the gap (lets be real, I mean target) and get some bright color shorts and make them match with everything else I own. Aww I miss the Today show! I can't watch it in the AM anymore because I get sucked in and am late for work. seriously! Dang, I kind of want to watch it tomorrow... we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha love Target stuff!!! I know I hate when I'm scheduled to work early because I miss my show :(

      Delete