Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Letters

This past week has been kind of up and down. I've again been feeling a little off and wish I could brush that feeling off. I'm SO not a Debbie Downer so I'm trying to just get over it by exercising and wine!! Hmmm wine is not the best thing but if def is a good bandaid!! If anyone has any recommendations to deal with anxiety I would be so grateful!

Dear Mom, I'm sorry I blew up at you this week over stupid things. I just have so much going on in this little head of mine that sometimes I just blow up. I'm sorry and love you so so much :(
Dear Interviews today, I'm so excited to maybe have a chance of doing something I love! The job I have now is not for me and I'm accepting that. Crossing my fingers things go good today!!
Dear Hubby, can you please past your insurance test soon!! Your trying so hard and took the test twice and are 2 points away from passing!!!
Dear Bank Account, why is there nothing ever in you!
Dear Vacation, your almost here!!!! I can't wait to soak up every second of you!!!



4 comments:

  1. I hope things get better! In my opinion, wine is always helpful as well as running...but not at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wine is a huge helper!! I woke up today and decided I'm not going to be a downer anymore!! No more anxiety!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. haha wine is always a good thing! ;) hope you feel better. and i know about the bank account! OUCH. we'll get there, little by little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly, doesn't matter how much money is in the account we always get by, so true! Thank you for your kind words! Trying to be more positive! Feels good to let it out sometime though!

      Delete