Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Today Show, I'm SO mad how you gave Ann the boot! I really liked her and thought she was such a beautiful inteligant women. Very sad to see her go. Dear Family, You really mad my birthday a great one. It really is crazy to realize how many wonderful people I have around me. Dear Coworkers, I DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT TO BARS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!! I'M MARRIED AND LOVE MY HOMEBODY LIFE!!!!!!! Dear Husband, Thank you for my Flowerbomb :) You know exactly what I love. Dear 25, so 24 was a pretty amazing year with getting married and buying a beautiful house, so you better have some great things in store for me! I'm excitied to get you started!

8 comments:

  1. I found your blog from the link-up of Friday's Letters. Cute blog!
    Ya.. I am not a bar go-er either. I would much rather be home with my husband. hehe. (:

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So happy your found my blog through the link up! I'm a new follower of yours! Its so cute! My coworkers are all GUYS so its so weird that they want me to go out! I love being home with my husband and doing family stuff. I guess I'm boring!

      Delete
  2. Love the letters girly! Thanks for stoping by! I'm happy you did so I can now stalk your bloggy ;)! It's great!

    Newest bloggy friend & follower!
    HUGS
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your weight loss journey is amazing! So happy to have found your blog! Thank you for stopping by mine!

      Delete
  3. married and a house? yeah i'd say 25 has a lot to live up to! LOL

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a lot to live up too!! Thank you for stopping by! I'm going to check out your blog right now! xoxo

      Delete
  4. found you through the link up! Awesome that you're 25 with a house! I'm not quite there yet, hopefully soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness my parents are in real estate so they found my husband and I a cheap one! If not I probably wouldn't have one yet! Thank you for stopping by!! Can't wait to check out your blog!!

      Delete