Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I'm a complainer and a worrier. There I admit it. I take for granted some of lives blessings and sometimes I need to stop and remind myself of all that I have. God really has blessed me and my family and maybe when I write this this stuff on here it will be more aware of my blessings.

Today I'm thankful for..
  • My husband. Last night I was having such a hard time getting to sleep and he was breathing very heavy in his sleep. It wasn't exactly a snore but it was definitely as annoying. As I was about to kick him to wake him up, I thought about how hard he works and how tired he must be. I got up and watched TV on the couch so I wouldn't wake him up. I know...I'm such an amazing and kind wife. lol
  • Turning 25 on Thursday! I can't believe that I'm actually that old now! I can't wait to see what this year has to bring me!
  • My family, I live about 20 min from my family and sometimes I want to scream and run away but to be honest, I'm not sure I would actually be happy without them by my side. I love them so much and wouldn't know what to do if they were not close.
  • Bentley..my little boy, gosh I love him so much. I'm so thankful for his snugly ways and wet kisses. He makes everyday a good one.
  • Last but not least my job. I know, I can NOT believe this is included in this list but without my job I would not be able to pay my bills and live in our beautiful house. Yes, its annoying, Yes, I have to work EVERY Holiday and get out usually around 8:30 at night BUT it does provide funds for my life. Yes I guess I''m thankful for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment