Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Alone

Right now I am sitting in a beautiful hotel room in Atlanta alone. I'm here for training for 3 weeks (i'm 1 week down) and I'm alone. I have met wonderful people and have done some great things but I feel truly alone. I miss my husband so much and I feel guilty that I'm not home beng his wife. I miss my baby Bentley, I know he misses his mommy so much. He hasent been eating so well the past week. A yorkie walked through the lobby of the hotel today and I BURSTED out in tears! I miss my mom, dad, and sister so much too. I have realized while being here how much my support system means to me. My little family is there for me through thick and thin and sitting in this hotel room makes me really appricate them all much more then I ever have before. This is the first time I have ever done anything alone. I'm taking care of myself, no one is here to look out for me. Its been hard but I know deep down that this job is better for my family and I, and this trip has been a learning experience for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Its so nice to be home! Thanks for checking out my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete