Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So What Wednesday




My first link up! Kinda exciting! I have been reading "Life After I Dew" for a long time and am so excited to post my own So What's! So here goes nothing!

So What If I....

1) Am terrified to fly alone and be away from my husband for 3 weeks for training for the new job! This girl is shaking in her heels!
2) Haven't sent out my thank you cards for the wedding yet. They are stamped though :)
3) Truly believe that my co-worker is a single white female canidate! She copies everything I do! At first kinda flattering now it's just creepy!
4) Secretly hope and pray when I enter my home town (which is the town next to the one I live in now) that no one recognizes me! I hate fake convos!!
5) Love the way my husband looks in his work clothes! It's how I met him so it brings back memories!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute that you love seeing him in his work clothes however I completely understand why that is :) super sweet... have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete