Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Out With The Old....

In with the new JOB! After lots of consideration, a few sleepless nights, and lots of tears I have decided to not take a promotion at my current job and start a brand new one. This is probably one of the most riskiest moves I have ever made. I have to go to Atlanta for training and stay there for 3 weeks. Fun fact - I have only been on a plane once! I'm very nervous about the whole thing but I know it my heart I made the right move. I'm going to miss my husband and my little yorkie Bentley so much. He is going to come up and see me one of the weekends while I'm away, thank GOSH! I'm also going to miss my mom, dad, and sis. I have never been away from them for more then a week! This is a huge learning experience for me and even though I'm scared, I know this is a good thing for me and my family. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment