Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wedding Day - Part 2

So as I sit in the car and look outside at the rain all my fears hit me at once. Would I be able to get married at the garden I dreamed about? Would everything have to be changed? I think as those thoughts were going through my mind I was hyperventalating on the outside. My dad was sitting next to me in the car and was trying to calm me down. After the rain went away a rainbow came out so Im pretty sure that was a sign that everything would be fine. After about 10 min one of my beautiful bridesmaids came to the car and said it was time. I had so much going on in my brain. I felt every emotion you could think of all
bottled up into one! As I walk with my dad to the aisle and see all these people who I love and cherish, my dad said something to me that I will never forget "they are all here for you Britt". I could not believe all these people were here to witness this magical moment. It was amazing. I looked at my future husband waiting for me and felt a sense of ease and a sense of peace. All the mistakes I've made, all the good and bad choices I choose to make brought me to that moment. Everything had finally fallen into place. The ceremony was beautiful, saying vows to eachother was amazing. I found the man of my dreams and now I get to wake up next to him for the rest of my life. He has completed me in so many ways. The ceremony was beautiful, breath taking actually. I'll save the reception for a different post :). For any Steelers fans out there, there were lots of terrible towels being swung! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment