Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Wedding Day



August 13, 2011 was the most magical day I have ever experienced. It was full of family and friends who I am so blessed to have in my life! When I woke up that day I wasent nervous, I was so excited to marry the man of my dreams! I spent the morning and afternoon with my bridesmaids watching the best show ever created ....boy meets world!! It was so great watching Cory and Topangas love story with my girls! When 3pm arrived we started getting ready and everything was kind of a blur from there. The photographer came, and I was loving it! As soon as the photographer had my dad and I pose I starter bursting into tears! I couldn't believe this was the day I was getting married and becoming a wife to someone! I've been a daughter, sister, girlfriend, ex girlfriend, fiancé but not a wife! I was scared but excited all at the same time. After the tear fest came to a close the driver was there to pick up the girls and bring me to my man!! When we got to the garden I sat in the car while all my girls piled out. Then the rain came.......

No comments:

Post a Comment