Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Things I'm Loving






This baby is AMAZING!! There are so many different things you can do with it! Dough mixing, food processing you name it. My husband has been juicing with it and he is loving it. I myself can not get used to the juicing, the pulp is just nasty!



Planners are probably on my top 10 favorite things in life. I can not live without one. It helps me sort out all of the things in my brain and keep them in one place. I ordered this one last week and hope it gets here SOON!



Flower Bomb is literaly the BOMB! It smells so beautiful, so fresh and clean! I usually wear Bond 9 or Angel but this is my all time fave!!




Pretty nails make me happy! I love how easy they are to put on and how there are no bubbles or chips. My personal faves are the leopard and the pink sparkles.



If you have a publix near you I would suggest dropping everything and running to pick up an Publix Aprons Recipe binder. Every week publix puts out FREE recipes to put in your binder. They are SO easy to follow and always taste GREAT! They also come with a shopping list so you know exactly what to buy and exactly what asle to but it from. This new wife likes simple and this is as simple as it gets!

What are some things that your loving?


No comments:

Post a Comment