Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So What Wednesdays!!

Happy Hump Day!! Today I'm saying So What To....

- That mess of a post last night. I hate that feeling when your tired but your mind is racing but after I wrote out my thoughts like that it actually helped me fall asleep.
- Laying on the couch right now instead of walking on the treadmill. I have a horrible headache :(
- Watching the same shows over and over. There is nothing ever on!!
- Loving that new show on Lifetime with Jennifer Love Hewitt "The Client List" I'm hooked!! She is absolutely gorgeous and should be my motivation to get my a$$ on the treadmill!!
- Being excited every time my husband and I have a day off together. It's nice being together because we are usually never together!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving JLH's new show too. She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I didn't know JLH had a new show, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her new show! I love the way she does her eye makeup! I always try to do it but it just looks like a mess!

    ReplyDelete