Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So What Wednesday!!!?



It's Wednesday again!!! Here are the SO WHATS I'm feeling this week! So What to.....

- The last time I blogged was last weeks So What! I really need to start working on my blog!!
- I don't have an Easter dress this year!! I'm kinda sad about this but I will put together some spring getup for the special day!
- Working FABOULOUS hours at work!!!! I think it's a huge huge mistake because I'm the last on the list for seniority but I'm not saying a word!!!!
- Not having to much Easter decor, ok well none except a table runner my mom gave to me. I haven't seen anything I like!!
- Always planning at least 45 min after I wake up to drink coffee and relax on the couch.
- Hating when I walk into work and people are immediately on my back. Let me put my purse away people!!!!! Gosh I hate that!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I literraly walk straight to my office and shut the door. I need a few minutes please>>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. It literally puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!!

    ReplyDelete