Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Husband, that you for always being so patient and understanding with me, your always there when I need you. I adore you. Dear Bentley, Right now your in my lap curled up in a ball sound asleep. You are such an amazing little fur baby and watching you sleep so peaceful may be one of my favorite things. Dear Mole in the pool that drowned, I have been thinking about you and feel so horrible that you drowned in my pool but you have sparked my interest in google moles. They are just too cute with there little webbed feet and long noses!! RIP little mole. Dear my beautiful flowers I planted, please keep it together, I've been watering you and watching you and you better not die!! Dear future baby, I've been so focused on you and your not even a twinkle yet! God knows when the right time is so I'm just going to continue to put all my faith in him about you and stop worrying so much about it.

I hope anyone who is reading this has a wonderful and relaxing Easter! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for wonderful husbands and sweet pups in our laps :)

    A twinkie is so small! When are you due? :) That's exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your letters! You and your husband are so cute! And congrats on your baby twinkie :) that is incredibly exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness girls, not preggers yett! lol just future baby!! We have been ttc for about 6 months now and nothing! I have a really strong feeling that this may be the month but it may just be my mind playing tricks and my heart wanting it so bad. Thank you both for such kind words!! I will def be screaming out to the world when it's confirmed!

    ReplyDelete