Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Can't sleep...Random Thoughts

Right now my heart is pounding because of the 2 cups of coffee I drank at like 2:00pm and I can't sleep at all. I'm watching 16 and pregnant and thinking about how I can't believe these teenagers are having babies when they themselves are babies. Not saying it can't be done, my grandma had my mom when she was very young and she is just fine. My husband is sleeping next to me and is breathing so loudly! It kind of annoys me but it's kind of comforting if that makes any sense. Work has been ok, I've been getting some people asking about the age difference between my husband and I and I've been having to defend our love. It's really annoying and the people I work with know nothing about the deep love we feel. Speaking of work, I've been doing ok, selling is something I can do. My husband is now making some weird noise with his mouth...the train horn noise I call it. I've been kind of in a Christmas mood...it's April, very weird. I've also been in a New Jersey Housewife mood..I can't get enough of them...maybe because it reminds me of my own family. Speaking of my family, I'm so happy to see my sister happy. She is dating such a wonderful person who fits her to a tee. When I think of them a really good Colbie Callat song comes to mind called "Talior Made". Now that we are on the topic of songs, I really miss the zone I used to get into when listening to John Mayer. I would lay in my bed and just go into a deep relaxing zone, now I'm scared to shut my eyes until I'm completely exhausted because I'm so scared my mind will keep racing. Well I'm going to try to close my eyes and drift into dream world. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment