Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Updates and Some New Pics!

I havent blogged in so long! The last time I blogged my husband and I were comtimplating weather or not we should fly to Pittsburgh to go see his sick mom. We decided, no matter the cost it was the right thing to do. When we got there, his mom was literally on her death bed. She could not speak very well and was extremely weak. We stayed for 2 days and had to fly back home. It was hard leaving because my husband knew that it would be the last time he would ever see his mother. It felt like a knife in my heart watching him hurt so bad. When we were in the airport, waiting for our connecting flight, Johns sister called and said that his mom was up, eating very well and wanted to get out of her room. Since then, she has been doing ok, getting dressed every day and eating very well. Its amazing and incrediable that she could go from being so sick to this. God is all around us and I feel like he knew it was not her time to go to heaven yet. I will keep updating on her as time goes on.

Another update is that I got a promotion!! I finally got the position in the company that I have been pushing for the past few months!! I will be working less and making more...who the heck wouldnt want THAT!

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks

My Valentines Day Decor


My Husbands Birthday


My Handsome Bentley



Our Quick Visit To The Burgh


Pretty Valentines Cookies



My New WORK PANTS!!! I'm so excited about them...maybe too excited!!


Last but not least...OUR NEW COUCH!!!!!!!!!! Its is the most relaxing comfy couch EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment