Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day...I Guess

I'm not a big fan of Valentines Day, not sure why but I really don't care about it that much. Not because I don't have a Valentine because I now have have a permanent one, I think its because everyone makes a huge deal about loving there significant other today, something they should do every day of the year! OK so I will stop being a Valentine HATER!

Anyways, last night after work I came home and started having HORRIBLE cramps and of course my monthly gift came! How happy (NOT)!! I'm tired of TTC!!!! I'm sick of thinking I'm ovulating and obviously I'm NOT! I want to be a MOM!!! You spend your whole life before the point when you decide to have a baby trying not to and when you want to....NOTHING!! I hope and pray there is nothing wrong with my husband or I. Its terrifying to think about and I google about it everyday!! I just wish I was able to just go with the flow and let God take control but its so hard! I want to be a mom, I want to see my husband be a daddy!!!! I see people all around me getting pregnant and being Mommy's its hard to want something so bad! I know there are girls out there who are going through the same thing so any support is appreciated. Sorry for the rants and complaining, I just needed to let it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment