Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

15 Random Facts About ME

1) My middle name is Marie
2) I have a younger sister she is my best friend and I still think of her as a baby...even though she is 21!
3) I dream of the day when I can become a mom, I think about it everyday
4) I was runner up in a little miss NY when I was 3, my mom still can't believe a little red head won lol!
5) I moved from Upstate NY to South Florida when I was 10. I wouldn't change growing up in snow and making piles of leaves for anything.
6) I come from a family of Hair Dressers so I have never had to pay for anything doing with hair
7) Im Italian & Irish
8) Burt's Bees lip balm is a must have for me
9) I'm a total chocoholic!!! Can't get enough
10) I used to be very over weight and lost about 80 lbs. During that time I learned about self discipline and how to eat in moderation. I'm not as strict as I used to be but I know I have the will power to do anything I put my mind to
11) I have a BA in Managment, worked a full time 60+ job while going to school.
12) My husband is amazing, see below our love story. He is my best friend and has showed me what real true love is
13) I love over the top high shoes. Maybe because I'm only 5"1
14) I worked with my parents for about 3 years, they are awesome and we had so much fun
15) I gravitate towards anything glittery or pink. I'm the biggest girlie girl around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment