Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Life can be hard sometimes

My husbands mom has been very sick for a very long time. Even before we started dating she was very sick. She lives in Pittsburgh, where the rest of his close family lives, very far from us. Yesterday, his sister called and said that their mom may die tonight or tomorrow and is losing lots of blood. We are looking at plane tickets and figuring out what to do. I (thank God) have never had anyone close to me pass. I know I'm one of the lucky ones. It's hard to watch my husband and the pain in his eyes. If your reading this please say a small prayer for my family and hope my mother in law is peaceful and in no pain. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) she made it through the night but is very confused.

    ReplyDelete