Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So What Wednesdays!

It's Wednesday again! This week I'm saying SO WHAT if....

- I complain about my new job. Yay, it is def better then the last one but it's not what I expected!! I was told that I would move up to sales ASAP and that is NOT happening!!! I'm tired of doing inventory and greeting people!! It's not me and I'm not happy!
- I bought the Naked Pallette spur of the moment and then returned it, we are short on money right now and there is no reason why I need to spend $50 on eyeshadow!
-My usually organized closet is a MESS! Shoes everywhere, empty hangers it's BAD
- We still have not bought a sofa, I can't find one that I have fallen in love with!
- Washing clothes every few days is starting to drive me insane, I usually do it once a week but I wear a uniform and only have 4 shirts. It SUCKS
- I'm nervous about TTC, I have been off the pill since September and right now we are just seeing what would happen but nothing has happened!! You spend so much time trying not to get pregnant and then when you want to you can!!! Unbelivable!

2 comments:

  1. I would have an anxiety attack if I saw an eyeshadow pallate for $50! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I brought it back!! Way too much!

    ReplyDelete