Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Currently I'm...

Listening....to the news, something about a white powder making people sick found in two towns near us. If you want to really put a down on your day just turn on the news. So many horrible things going on!

Eating...Nothing, ate a PB&J for lunch and making tomato soup and grilled cheeses for dinner. Easy and warm...it's FREEZING here!

Drinking...Water, wish it was a nice warm cup of hot cocoa! Maybe after dinner..

Wearing...Old Abercrombie Sweatshirt, Pink Boyfriend Pants and Fuzzy Slippers...I'm sexy and I know it (not)

Feeling...At peace, called my grandmother today after not talking to her for about 8 months. I know it sounds horrible and that I'm a terrible person but there is a lot of hurt behind this. There may be an upcoming post on this roller coaster of a relationship

Weather...Freezing!!!! Kind of excited to pull out my uggs!! South Florida never gets cold!!!

Wanting...New furniture, I need a new living room set!

Needing... Who doesn't need money?!?!

Thinking...About how cute my little angel Bentley is while he sleeps on my tummy.

Enjoying...laying down and relaxing, I worked 9 days in a row last week! I'm tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment