Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years...

Well I'm 4 days late in making my resolutions but at least I'm attempting. I've never really made a list of things I want to change about myself when the new year comes around but I think this year will be different.

Give my husband more kisses. Worry less. Love more. Stop being so competitive. Cook better meals. Enjoy the sun. Cherish time with my family. Be the best mom I can be BUT do not put to much pressure on myself for that. Go to the beach more. Relax. Take walks at night. Learn to love myself, faults and all. Light my candles. Give Bentley more baths. Stop obsessing over money. Put the phone down. Take time for myself. Have more date nights (home or not). Get over my past mistakes. Take more pictures when Crosby arrives. Not taking any moment of Crosby being little for granted because I know how fast it goes. Stop caring about others opinions. BLOG MORE.

We have decided on the name Crosby. Crosby was the first name my husband and I chose because of my hubbys obsession with the Pittsburgh Penguins and the captain of the team is Sydney Crosby. It is different yet not too much. We have had lots of opinions, good and bad but know that this is the perfect name for out little boy. Only a few more months until he is in our arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment