Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear Crosby

To my baby Crosby,
 My angel from above. I have not even seen your beautiful face but I love you so deeply you have no idea. You mean the world to me and are now the main thought in my mind at all times. Your mommy and daddy love you so so much. You are bringing a new meaning to our life's. It's not just about us anymore it's all about YOU! I know you will love your family when you get here, each one of us are anxiously awaiting your arrival. Your Shu Shu, my mommy is very very excited about you! She has already bought so many outfits for you! You at going to be so stylish!! Your Grandpa Wally can't wait to hold you and give you lots and lots of kisses. As I'm sitting here in the Enterprise office I just felt your little kicks!! I will finish this letter when I can leave here... I have so much to tell you!!!

Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment