Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's the little things that count

Life is full of so many ups and downs it's nice to to sit back and think of all the little things that make me smile. I decided to do it on a Monday because well Mondays SUCK! :)

- The first cup of coffee in the morning...1/2 cream 1/2 vanilla. It's the perfect start to get going in the mornings
- Days off with my husband..I love sleeping in and not hearing the stupid alarm clock! It's so nice to make breakfast for him and just spend time together. It doesnt happen often so when it doesnt I take full advantage!
- Watching Bentley sleep...I love when he is in dreamworld, so calm and relaxed. He is so peaceful....unlike every other second of the day!
- My moms cooking...don't know what it is but everything she makes taste better just because she makes it!
- A good laugh, the kind of laugh that hurts your stomach! Love those!
- Waking up early....when I have to work I usually wake up about in hour before I really need to. Its nice to have some time to myself to get little things done before work. I usually try to hit the treadmill for a little during that time
-A rainy day and a lifetime movie

I have been blessed with so many things that it is nice to reflect on the little things that impact my life. I hope this little post makes you think about the little things that make you happy. Have a wonderful Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment