Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Blog, Sorry I have forgotten you he past two days. Don't worry I will be back next week for real! Dear The Hills, Thank you for being on for 3 straight hours this morning. I miss you and Laguna so much!!! Dear Hobby Lobby, Thank you for having out your Thanksgiving and Christmas Decor a wee bit early because it reminded me of how much I LOVE that time of year. Dear Husband, I love you, that is all :). Dear Sister, we had such an amazing time yesterday doing nothing! Love our sister time. Dear New Job, I'm SOOOOO excited to get you started!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

13 comments:

  1. Visiting from Friday Letters. I'm so jealous that you have a Hobby Lobby! The closest one to me is an hour away. Happy almost weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hobby Lobby is the best!! Ours just opened about a year ago and it's been love ever since!! Do you have a forever 21? If you do then we are equal because ours is an hour away!!!!

      Delete
  2. Here from Friday Letters! Good luck on your new job!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

    Danielle
    http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love this link up it's such a great way to "meet" new friends!! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. i have heard so many bloggers talk about hobby lobby and i have NEVER seen one...I am a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like home decor heaven at really good prices!! We just got ours about a year ago! Happy Weekend!!

      Delete
  4. Hi from Friday's Letters! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hobby Lobby - and I think a bunch of us are in blog slumps this summer. It's nice to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first walked in to hobby lobby I was overwhelmed but learned to LOVE it!!! Yes the blog slump is true!!

      Delete
  5. I'm definitely a secret The Hills/Laguna Beach fan. Good luck for you new job, I'm sure you'll do great!! :) I'm a new follower, so happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Im nervous but excited!! Thank you for stopping by!! And yes I LOVE Laguna and The Hills soooo much, I feel like I'm back in 2006!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the new job! Nice letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hills! so much!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good one!

    ReplyDelete