Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So What Wednesday



Soooo What.....

- Since I've started my new job and go into work later the first thing I turn on is Maury. Who needs to know what is going on in the world....I need to know who the daddy is!!!
- If the other night I had a few friends over and my mom made the whole dinner a few hours before they came. She makes amazing pasta and sauce!! Thank you mom :)
- If my tan is gone :( I stopped my tanning bed membership a few months ago. Wrinkles and skin cancer is NOT something I'm willing to risk for a tanned look. Tan towels here I come!
- If these Teen Mom 2 girls drive me crazy but I can't stop watching!! Chelsea drives me crazy!! She is always breathing through her mouth and always going back to the LOSER! Oh and Jeanelle give it up!! Take care of your damn child!!!
- My baby Bentley now has a Facebook...don't judge, he wanted to be known. It's so funny people are actually asking to be his friend and writing on his wall...even funnier then the crazy girl who made him one :)

Take care everyone xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Maury & Teen Mom are train wrecks, it's why it's so hard not to watch. It's crazy when they say they are a 1000 percent sure & you hear you are not the father, oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! I love watching drama just not having drama in my life!

    ReplyDelete