Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So What Wednesdays!

I'm linking up again with Shannon over at "Life After I Dew" Here are my "So Whats" for this week...


So What If ....

- I Just started working out today again after about a month! At least I'm starting again!

- I'm a little bit nervous about Thanksgiving this year! Its my first time doing the Turkey all by myself! Of course my moms going to be here but I'm going to prove to everyone that I am capable of doing it myself...wish me luck!

- No one at my new job knows my personal number, are my friends on facebook or any other personal details about me. At my previous job EVERYONE knew EVERYTHING about me (my fault totally) and I promised myself to keep work at work and personal stuff at HOME!

- I havent brought Bentley to the groomers in about 2 months. He did get a nice bath yesterday though! I think he likes his long locks!

- If there are so many things I want to do to my new house! I just have to remember one step at a time!

2 comments:

  1. You could always tell yourself that is your way of keeping him warm for winter hehe! & i do not blame you about the work things at all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Idea!! This is his Winter Do! lol have a nice weeked!

    ReplyDelete